Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sat May 15th - 1.93mi

Time of day 6:00 PM
Distance 0.93 mi
Duration 05:04 @ 5:26 min/mi
Shoe T5 Racer (yello)
Distance WU/CD 1.00 mi
Comments Ho-lee shit. Kate's graduation was today, so I went to that in the morning. Then we went out for a late lunch after, where I was seduced by $2 Labatt Blue drafts. All to soon it was time for the Lilac Games to commence. Here's the meet schedule (this might be just a rough approximation of the order):

1500m Steeplechase
200m dash
Shotput
400m hurdles
100m hurdles
800m racewalk
Javelin
100m dash prelims
100m dash finals
Beer mile

There were 9 competitors, split into 3 teams. Team Skunk Car (Chebot, Mueller, me), Team Epilepsy, and Team High School Singlet.

The steeple was rough, and I ended up dogging it to save energy for the later events. I ended up 9th, but if I had gone all out the best I probably would have done was 7th or 8th.
powered by RunPartner.com

No comments: