Distance 3.11 mi
Duration 15:52 @ 5:06 min/mi
Shoe T5 Racer (yello)
WUCD Shoe Adrenaline Gts 9 (15)
Distance WU/CD 6.00 mi
Temperature 51°F
Wind Light
Conditions Cloudy and Humid
Intensity Very Hard
Overall Feeling Average
Comments Pretty good race today. Went into it knowing I would break 16, but I wasn't sure by how much. I have some work to do before the showdown in Rochester on April 10. The race was in Baltimore, and I went up with Charlotte and met PMurph, Jake, and Christiam there. Jake ended up running a PR in 14:48, which was good for 2nd, PMurph came in 4th running a 15:32, and I came in 6th, running a 15:52.
My first mile was really fast (4:46), then I sort of struggled in the second mile (5:22), but pulled it together at the end (~5:07). I had forgotten how fast a 5k feels. The next four weeks will see me doing a few 1k repeats and some 400s.
Weather was overcast, but thankfully not raining. It was warmish and humid.
powered by RunPartner.com
No comments:
Post a Comment