Monday, December 28, 2009

Sat December 26th - 3.99mi

Time of day 1:30 PM
Distance 0.99 mi
Duration 03:37.89
Pace 3:40 min/mi
Shoe Zoom Kennedy (Black)
WUCD Shoe Adrenaline Gts 9 (15)
Distance WU/CD 3.00 mi
Conditions Indoors
Intensity Very Hard
Overall Feeling Bad
Comments Hopped in a 4x400m with Nick Stenuf (Naz alum), Chris Popavici (Geneseo alum), and John Gammarierro (Geneseo? alum).

Stenuf - 51
Hughes - 59
Popavici - 53
Gammarierro - 53

We won. This was the fastest I've run in a very long time. I had two nasty blisters from the 3k earlier in the day, but I sucked it up for the two quick laps it took to finish my 400. Nick started out the race tied with the two other teams, then I took the baton and they gapped us by only a few meters. I was happy that I didn't let it open up any more than I did. After my leg, Chris took it and opened up a huge gap that never closed.

Sloppy week of mileage. It usually is when I head home for the holidays. Time to get my shit together.
powered by RunPartner.com


Time of day 11:00 AM
Distance 1.86 mi
Duration 09:24.99
Pace 5:03 min/mi
Shoe Zoom Kennedy (Black)
WUCD Shoe Adrenaline Gts 9 (15)
Distance WU/CD 5.00 mi
Conditions Indoors
Intensity Very Hard
Overall Feeling Average
Comments RIT Holiday Indoor Track Meet

2m wu/3m cd

Seeded 12th out of roughly 30 overall (split 15/15 into two heats). Went out under control and felt good through the mile. The second mile hurt, but it wasn't awful. I still had a little bit of a kick left, but not enough to catch the guy in the maroon singlet who had gapped me by about 10 meters around the mile mark.

400m - 75.0
800m - 2:26.2 - (71.2 quarter)
1k - 3:02.?
1mi - 4:53.9 (2:27.5 half)
2k - 6:11.6 (3:09 kilo/77.7 quarter)
3k - 9:24.99 (3:12.9 kilo)

Ended up in 9th place.

No comments: