Monday, February 8, 2010

Mon February 8th - 13mi

Time of day 11:00 AM
Distance 13.00 mi
Duration 1:42:00 @ 7:50 min/mi
Shoe Adrenaline Gts 9 (15)
Temperature 34°F
Wind Light
Conditions Sunny and Dry
Intensity Easy
Overall Feeling Good
Comments Great run. Packed up my gear in my trusty EMS backpack (that I've had since Jr. High) and headed back to Columbia Heights from Glover Park. I have temporarily abandoned my car as a lost cause until we get a few warm days to melt some of the snow on the side streets. As it is, I don't expect to move my car back to CH any time soon. We're supposed to get another 10"-20" starting tomorrow at noon.

I ran down Calvert to Mass Ave, where I cut down into Rock Creek Park. The trails were nice and packed from cross country skiers and snow shoers, so surprisingly the trails had the best footing of my whole run. I dropped my 12 pound backpack off at homea after the first 5 miles, then headed back into RCP for another 8. Very nice day.


powered by RunPartner.com

No comments: