Time of day 11:15 AM
Distance 4.97 mi
Duration 30:24 @ 6:06 min/mi
Shoe Zoom Waffle Xc 7 (Orang)
WUCD Shoe Adrenaline Gts 10 (16)
Distance WU/CD 3.00 mi
Comments Not a race by any means. This was the first time I've run since the day after the marathon when I ran/walked one mile. My calves and hamstrings were very tight on the warmup, and they didn't get any better for the race. The first mile felt OK, except that I fell around the 1k mark (5:31), but my calves tightened up quickly after that. In the second mile (6:04) I thought about calling it a day, but I decided to tough it out and finish. Mile three was 6:16, four was 6:38, and the last .97 mile was in 5:53. I pretty much spent the whole race shuffling along, since my calves were shredded. The course was soft and muddy, since it had been raining for two days before th e race, but the weather was great for the race itself.
It was great seeing everyone this weekend. Very fun trip to Rochester.
powered by RunPartner.com
No comments:
Post a Comment